Thursday 1 February 2024

Back on my bike

 Way back in December, I blogged that I'd started my summer regime of early morning bike rides.

Well, I blogged too soon.

Bad weather, the end of year holiday season, not to mention my sclerotherapy last month, all meant that my December bike ride was a  one off, or rather it was until this morning.

Up at six thirty, fed the cats and off for my morning circuit up Church Street, down past the Shell station to Mellish Street remembering to avoid the missing cover on a water cock at the bottom of the hill, up to the rail trail, past the old station and then out to Kibbell Lane, before turning back and riding back via Balaclava Road and the Cemetery.

Timing myself on my fitbit, I was four or five minutes slower than normal, and I did feel tireder than I expected, but my leg held up and walking about afterwards I feel fine.

I'm healing...

No comments:

Post a Comment